The left hand column represents the goals made at the beginning of the month. The right hand column represents the self report of whether or not a goal was achieved daily.
- Record moments of savor in a journal.
How We Did
- Mission accomplished. Every day at least one moment was entered.
“It was a nice ritual to reflect each day about a thankful moment.”
- Eat more veggies.
- Help nephew find and keep a job.
- Limit FaceBook time to 30 minutes/day.
- Made meal choices with veggies.
- Nephew got a job at nearby grocery store.
- No success – still watching until late at night.
“Still watching FB videos – one after another. They are addicting!”
- Get out of the house every day.
- Take a walk outside every other day.
- Limit time waster – my phone.
- Didn’t track, but felt like I got out more.
- Took some memorable walks – through the zoo and botanical gardens.
- Phone use dropped slightly.
“The last week in March, my goals went to pot.”
- Consistently eat 1220 calories per day.
- Get help from family.
- Limit TV time waster by not watching 2 nights per week.
- Too hard.
- Exercised 5/7 days per week.
- No TV for one day per week.
“I feel a lot better and my pants fit better.”
- Start a happiness blog.
- Become 50% efficient in Spanish on Busuu
- Limit time waster – email and FB to 10 minutes at noon and 5 minutes at 5:00pm.
- Started. Check.
- Stayed at 47% efficient.
- FB time went down to 3 minutes/day. Spent longer on emails, but there were work related.
“My husband asked where all his hugs went?”
“I felt much more productive on the days that I wasn’t checking email throughout the day.”