The left hand column represents the goals made at the beginning of the month. The right hand column represents the self report of whether or not a goal was achieved daily.
- Have a Pollyanna weekend.
- Give more positive feedback.
How We Did
- I tried to spin things to the positive.
- When I wanted to disagree, I offered support.
“I going to try to do this everyday.”
- Be nice to people.
- I went to help my aunt out who is in hospice.
- I won people money at the casino.
“I treated my friends to dinner.”
- Be more polite even when I feel otherwise.
- Laugh out loud.
- I tried to be the bigger person and put aside differences.
- I constantly laugh out loud.
“I am grateful for my dad’s friend, but it is hard to embrace her behavior.”
- Spin to the positive.
- Use the loft or bake to de-compress.
- I am trying to be more positive.
- I have been crafty and enjoyed baking for the holidays.
“I would like to be kind every day.”
- Don’t be a buzzkill.
- When critiquing an action, de-personalize it and suggest a standard based on their previous actions.
- This is a work in progress.
- I am one step behind the 8-ball on this.