The left hand column represents the goals made at the beginning of the month. The right hand column represents the self report of whether or not a goal was achieved daily.
How We Did
- Go on fishing adventures on the weekends w/ Brad (fun)
- Help mom acclimate to new environment and put house on the market. (novel)
- Went fishing once. Good for the first time back after shoulder surgery. I had fun.
- Acclimated mom.
“Mom is taken care of. I feel good about her new place.!”
- Use a silly button on desk as a stress reliever.
- Start golf league on Tuesdays for fun.
- I forgot about it! Time with family helped relieve stress.
- I enjoy the social aspect.
“Being around other people helps me relieve stress.”
- Play along with Brad’s silliness.
- Start golf league on Tuesdays for fun..
- I tried a couple of time, but he is so strange.
- It’s good, but I wished I played better.
“Silly is like a foreign language to me, but I tried.”
- Implement one silly activity per swim practice (MWF).
- Read 15 minutes per day after dinner for fun.
- Make a 30 day best of recipe collection table for meal planning and get rid of recipes that I don’t make or never made.
- When I took the time to plan a silly activity, it was well received.
- Yes, I have been reading quite a bit.
- Did that the first day.
“My silliness was contagious.?”