The left hand column represents the goals made at the beginning of the month. The right hand column represents the self report of whether or not a goal was achieved daily.
- Read Simple Dreams by Linda Rodstadt
- Keep a one sentence joural.
How We Did
- Read it, but wasn’t what I expected.
- I did it, but mostly more than one sentence.
“I got to experience babbling by Anthony. my grandson. It was fun!”
- Be grateful for something every day and meditate on it.
- Watch Rocketman for inspiration.
- I was grateful for something every day.
- I did see it not yet.
“I stop and think about things that I take for granted. Like meals!”
- Spin the positive for my dad.
- He is not looking more positive.
“We have so much, but I have heard nothing but complaints.”
- Write in a gratitude notebook three times per week.
- I wrote one word summary of gratefulness.
“One word was enough to conjure an experience.”
- Keep a gratitude journal. Write in it regularly.
- I recorded 5 things that I was gratful for. I guess I was waiting for major events to write about, but I should pay attention to the little things, too.
“The last week in March, my goals went to pot.”