How To Get Started – Take Inventory
Browse the orange topics in the accordian menu. When you find yourself intrigued, answer the short questionnaire. Seek out the blogs suggestions. Decide to make one or two into a goal that you can track for a month. Use the generic calendar to check off each day that you made good on your goal.
OR you can take the year long challenge. Each month will have suggestions to how to be a happier person. Follow along with our “A Year’s Quest”.
- Is there room in your diet for more water and less added sugar?
- Are you tired in the morning and require more sleep to feel refreshed?
- Is there clutter in your life that weighs you down?
- Do you have a To Do list that never gets shorter?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, check out the “Energize” blog category.
- Do you provide positive feedback and encorage others regularly?
- Are you affectionate to those close to you?
- Do you avoid critiquing and fixing your partner’s problems when they want you to listen and empathize?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you may want to check out blogs in the “Relationship” category.
- Are you tired of the same of routine every day?
- Do failures get you down?
- Do you feel like you waste time?
- Are you only satisfied if a goal is reached?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, seek the “Challenges” blog category.